The ABCs of Video Creation and Marketing for small business
This class is for the small or medium-size business owner who has no or a beginner/intermediate knowledge of video production. Even if you never held a camera in your hands before, you will have the information needed to make an effective video.
At the end of this class, you will be able to create a professional-looking video yourself with the equipment you already have or have the background to have a knowledgeable discussion with a video producer.
The attendees will learn why to use videos in the first place, what goes into an effective business video, what not to do when making a video, creating a video budget, camera features for VLogging, How to create a business video on zero budget, and some of the caveats, the importance of audio, and tips and tricks of creating a script.
- Introduction to video equipment
- Types of business videos
- How to create compelling video content
- How to create a video budget
- Equipment needed to edit your video
- Getting your video ready for publication
- How to market your video
You Will Learn:
- The four #1 most important things when making a video
- How to make a video not to look too homegrown or too Hollywood and the reasons why
- The value of pre-visualization
- The different qualities of light and why they matter
- Why composition (and the rule of thirds) is important
- The 5 second rule and how it applies to a business video
- Going from good to great - The finishing touches that increase the production value of your video
- The difference between a behavioral and cognitive video
- Video editing software
- And - some bonus material!
Registration Fee: Free
The link to join this video conference class will be included in your registration confirmation email.
If you have trouble registering, send an email to email@example.com
About the Speaker
Dan has been in the video industry for over 14 years with clients ranging from plumbers and poets to Superior Court Justices and Catholic Bishops. Partnering with market research firms, Dan has worked with large companies such as Hyundai, L'Oréal, and Amazon Go. He has been involved in 4 documentaries - one of which was shown on the Archaeology Channel. Dan shoots, edits, does lighting, writes scripts, finds and directs talent, does location scouting, renders, and authors DVDs. He is experienced in events & promotion, corporate profiles, interviews, testimonials, grand openings, product, assembly & "how-to" videos, music videos, and non-profits. He is also an FAA-licensed drone operator.