The financial health of your business can be better diagnosed if you have a good understanding of basic financial terms and the purpose of key financial statements. Learn basic financial concepts and gain insight into the interpretation of your Balance Sheet, Cash Flow Statement and Profit and Loss Statement. Knowing these concepts will improve your business planning and the conversations you have with your financial professionals.
- Balance Sheet
- Profit and Loss Statement
- Cash Flow Statement
- Break even point
- Financial Statement analysis and comparisons.
- important financial terms: assets, liabilities, payables, receivables, gross income, net income.
- how to read Balance Sheets, Cash Flow Statements, Profit and Loss Statements
- how to analyze Balance Sheets, Cash Flow Statements, Profit and Loss Statements
What attendees are saying:
- "Good explanations"
- "Easy to understand"
- "Clear and concise, answered all questions"
This is a video conference class. The password protected link to join will be included in your registration confirmation email.
If you have trouble registering, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org