QuickBooks OnLine – An Introduction
This QuickBooks Online class helps you to learn this accounting software from ground zero and as you build up your company: how to enter day-to-day transactions and get information you need from it.
This is a hands-on class. Have your own computer up and running to be able to practice during this class. You will find that QBO is basic,
intuitive and user friendly.
· Set up business
· Set up chart of account
· Add Vendors Information
· Add customers Information
· Money In
· Money Out
· Bank Reconciliation
· Financial Statements
People who attend this class will learn:
· You will get back to your business knowing how to handle daily transactions and get information you need at your fingertips.
· It will save you time in managing your money and help you to make sound business decisions with information you can pull from QBO.
What People Are Saying About This Class:
- “I am now QBO confident.”
- "QBO is user friendly and easy to follow."
- “This class is really helpful.”
FREE MENTORING: Work with a SCORE Certified Mentor to develop a customized plan. Just make an appointment.
Registration information: Free
Your instructor today Ruoyu Loughry:
Ruoyu Loughry, a CPA, holds MS in Taxation, MBA in Finance, and BA Accounting, plus 30 years experience with numbers. She is a CPA firm owner, helping people improve profitability in business, reduce tax liability and increase personal wealth. She is a public speaker, teaches QuickBooks, QBO, business accounting and tax, and financial literacy courses. Ruoyu started using QuickBooks in 1996, helping a client to set up accounting, enter transactions, and prepare financial statements. She has used QuickBooks almost every year from 1996 to the 2020 QuickBooks Premier and QuickBooks Enterprise version. She currently has clients using both desktop and online versions. She is a QBO Certified ProAdvisor.