Learn about different methods to finance your business, such bas debt, equity, capital investment.
Loans to small businesses are available from different lenders, which will be
discussed. Many small business owners finance their business start up and
capital expenses from personal resources; we will review potential sources of
capital for your business.
- Characteristics of debt, equity, capital business investments in small businesses.
- Understanding different types of lenders
- Working Capital versus Start Up Capital
- Cash Flow forecasts
- Business Plan concepts
People who attend this class will learn:
- the importance of properly funding their start up business
- the different types of loans and lender traits that are available to start up
- the need to understand all of the associated costs with their business
- the different methods to fund their start up or small business.
What past attendees have said about this class:
"Bill is a great teacher and provided very good value in this training
"Specific explanation of financial statements."
This is a video conference class. The password protected link to join will be included in your registration confirmation email.
If you have trouble registering, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org