How I can help you
I will help you assess technology needs, current set-up and provide specific recommendations how to enable your B2B and B2C business scale up and guide you on how minimize your technology spend.
My background includes senior engineering positions in various companies ranging from Series A startups to Fortune 500 companies as well as product marketing experience for technology companies. I also helped to start a non-profit venture American Art Gallery, LLC and advised to a number successful startups.
With these experiences, I can offer a unique combination of technology and management consulting experience to SCORE clients to grow their technology infrastructure and minimize their expenditures. In addition, I can provide counseling insights for entrepreneurs looking to launch products.
Please always cc your requests for help to my personal email firstname.lastname@example.org in addition to my SCORE email. I check my personal email once an hour.
Areas of Expertise
- Intellectual Property
- Technology & IT Services
- Banking, Finance & Insurance
- Arts, Entertainment & Recreation
- Technical & Scientific Services
- Professional & Business Services
- Nonprofit, Public and Professional Organizations
- Duke University - The Fuqua School of Business, MBA 2002 – 2004
- Odessa I.I.Mechnikov National University, BS in Theoretical Physics 1992 – 1994